Oral-B CompleteSatin Floss
Good

Oral-B CompleteSatin Floss Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 193 in Oral Care

March 07, 2016

Vous avez les dents très collées et n'avez pas encore trouvé LA soie dentaire. Vous avez besoin de la satin floss. Elle glisse extrêmement bien entre les dents même si celles-ci sont très collées. Je n'utilise plus aucune autre soie dentaire. De plus, elle ne casse jamais ! Excellent produit.

1.5/5

April 12, 2013

The Oral-B Complete Satin Floss web site claims that this floss has a satin-like texture for comfortable flossing. Although they say it helps to remover plaque and food particles from between your teeth, I had a bit of a hard time with it. For some reason this floss didn’t feel very much like satin to me and I found that it had a tendency to shred when I used it. It didn’t happen all the time, but often enough that I wouldn’t want to buy more of it. I also didn’t find it to be all that comfortable and in fact just about every time I used it, I found myself looking through my cupboards for another brand to help me remove broken off peace’s of it that would get stuck in-between my teeth. It does release a burst of mint freshness when used that isn’t over powering that I liked, but that just wasn’t enough for me. I was disappointed with its performance and I wouldn’t recommend the Oral-B Complete Stain Floss for this reason.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book