Oral B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush

Oral B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

June 16, 2016

My dentist recommended electric toothbrush as I have sensitive gum and pockets. Bought the oral B cross action,. It is the best investment I have done and can't use a manual one anymore . We are family of five gave each and everyone one as Christmas stocking. Love it and reduced my visit to the dentist. Worth every penny.

February 17, 2016

Blown away!! This makes brushing so easy. It helps in all the hard to reach areas in your mouth, it has a pressure setting built in and knows when your brushing too hard. My dentist didnt recommend this to me but I would recommend this to any friend.

November 10, 2015

Just recently switched to oral b electric toothbrush and totally love it. I used to use the manual toothbrush and feel that my teeth are much cleaner and healthier. I just find it a little difficult getting to my back molars. For the price $8.99 its a great buy if you are considering an electric toothbrush.

September 23, 2015

The Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush is very useful, I use this as my daily routine when brushing my teeth. It is also great to bring it with you while traveling. This troothbrush keep my teeth feeling clean and help remove stains as well.

April 13, 2015

Pretty good quality, cleans teeth well

November 22, 2014

good quality toothbrush
easy to setup
and use
I like it

August 13, 2014

This was my very first electric toothbrush...and ive never looked back. My teeth always feel so much cleaner compared to a manual brush. The price of the initial toothbrush is not bad at all, though the replacement heads could be cheaper. I like that the head has the size of a regular toothbrush (compared to others with only a small circular brush). All in all, i would definitely recommend this brush to everyone.

August 29, 2013

Does a great job and keeps my teeth so much cleaner than with a regular manual toothbrush.

July 20, 2013

Love this product! makes it easy to brush effectively and is dentist recommended! Have had one for several years and it keeps on going! great product!

June 13, 2013

This electric toothbrush we truly love. We only use this one at home for many months now. The bristles are replaceable, requires one AA batteries I do find it works well in cleaning, removing plaque, and giving you a whiter smile. I am definitely repurchasing.