Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Floss

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Floss Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 197 in Oral Care

September 04, 2016

This is the best floss I've ever used. Flossing has always been a chore for me -- the floss would get stuck easily between my teeth, or hurt my sensitive gums. This doesn't. This glides through my teeth like a dream, even through my crowns at the front. It's also absolutely painless and doesn't cause irritation. At the same time, it easily picks up debris and does its job extremely well.

The only downside is the amount of floss you get for the price. It's definitely a more expensive floss.

January 14, 2016

This floss is very effective and not irritating. I use this one more than others and It also has a good flavour. I tend to buy a couple when they are on sale because they can be a little pricey.

March 24, 2014

I was using just the regular cheap dental floss, and received a sample of this from the dentist. Realized I was using the wrong brand, because my goodness did it hurt when I flossed with this. I hadn't been getting where I needed to, this floss is wider, so it's more effective. I love it, you actually feel like you've flossed, and not just put some tiny string between your teeth.

August 07, 2013

This is a great floss, slides easily and is nicely scented. A great size for travelling too.

May 09, 2012

My mouth is very small and my teeth are so close together that I have a problem with many dental flosses. Some of them just don't want to squeeze between my teeth. This one glides easily, and I never feel like I have to yank it out, or like it's shredding in my mouth. It works really well and I am very pleased that I found a floss that works well for my mouth. The flavor is mint, and it's pleasant without being overwhelming at all.