Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Unflavored Floss

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Unflavored Floss Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 189 in Oral Care

January 17, 2016

I'm a big hater of mint so I absolutely love that these are unflavored !! These are great cause my gums don't bleed too much from using this

June 12, 2015

The only floss I like! My teeth are so tight together and my mouth is small. No issues getting this ribbon between my teeth.

August 03, 2014

The Fresh Mint flavour is good. It feels like satin and is super smooth. I have a small mouth and it really glides through quickly. It looks like a ribbon compared to regular floss which is more comfortable.

February 17, 2014

This floss is on the pricey side (~$3.99) but I lucked out to have a coupon AND catch it on sale for $1.99! I love that it's flat and not too waxy so it easily slides in between teeth that are close together. Very strong, haven't had it shred. GREAT floss, I'd reccomend it to others! I would love to buy again but the price might hold me back unless I find it on sale again or at least have a coupon because I'm not sure if I can bring myself to spend that much on floss no matter how great it is!