Oral B Pro 5000 Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 82 in Toothbrushes

July 08, 2016

My toothbrush arrived charged and ready to use! I have used it for a little less than a week so far, and it is great. I feel the brush head is perfect for getting those hard to reach places, although it's hard to add very much toothpaste so I find myself reapplying tooth paste after brushing the bottom. I do like the timer, however the intensity of the vibrating was shocking at first. I love the fact that I can charge it and not have to worry about batteries or anything of that sort. I am glad it is easy to replace the brush heads, and I look forward to trying out different ones in the future. All in all this toothbrush has officially replaced my manual one and I look forward to using it for a while to come.

December 23, 2015

I have always used manual toothbrushes, never an electrical one because of the price. I am very fortunate that Oral B sent me the Oral B 5000 toothbrush to try. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I love it. I like the way that it flashes red when I press too hard. I tend to brush harder with my manual toothbrushes to get my teeth clean. Now even though I am not pressing too hard with the Oral B 5000, my teeth still feel very clean. I also like that it flashes green after 30 seconds to remind me to brush another section of my teeth. I am not too enthusiastic about the app that was downloaded to my iPhone. After you brush for 2 minutes, it tells you to clean your tongue, then use an oral rinse afterwards. It is good that it gives you feedback on your brushing habits, but I am not comfortable in putting my iPhone near the sink since I do not have much counter space. The app is a bonus, but I probably will not be using it much. Overall, I am happy with the electric toothbrush because it saves me trips to the dentist.