Good

Oral-B Professional Care Toothbrush Type 4736 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #34 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

May 06, 2015

I bought this version of the Oral-B Profession Care Rechargeable toothbrush at Costco, and so of course it was very reasonably priced. It has been discontinued, but if this one ever dies on me, (and I don't see that happening as this reliable product just keeps on ticking), I would definitely buy another Oral-B.

I really appreciate that the toothbrush heads are interchangeable between many different models. I visited my sister in New Zealand, and was able to bring her new heads even though her Oral-B model was not the same. I was able to get an insanely good deal on replacement heads at Walmart, so I won't need to buy any more for years!

This toothbrush holds its charge a long time. In fact, though we were there a month, I only recharged mine once (could maybe have gone the whole month). Braun recommends you keep the recharging unit plugged in and recharge it daily, but I unplug mine, and only recharge it when I notice it slowing down.

I like the dual speed option, though I usually always use the higher speed. I like the two minute timer, so I know when I have brushed long enough. I find it quite pleasant to use, and would never go back to using a manual toothbrush.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic