Oral-B Satin Floss Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 205 in Oral Care

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss has a satin-like texture for comfortable flossing. It releases a burst of mint freshness and helps remove plaque and food particles between your teeth and just below the gumline.

February 20, 2017

I used dental floss after i eat always, I have noticed that food gets caught in between my teeth and i was getting headaches soon as i started to floss regularly head aches poof gone! i carry some in my purse, i have it in my bathroom and also in my trailer i never leave home without some. And i also learned that by using floss your gums stay healthy too.

February 20, 2017

This is my fiance's favourite floss. He is so deligent about flossing his teeth and this is the only kind he wants. He says the satin string is gentle on his gums and the floss does not break or shred while he is flossing. This always goes on sale for about $1 and there are always coupons for Oral-B floss so I have gotten the last 6 packs of floss for free.

February 04, 2017

This floss doesn't break and fall apart like other brands. I got a sample from my dentist who suggested it because i have many fillings that cause the string to snag. I haven't used any other brands since the first time i used Satin floss.

January 01, 2017

Was given an entire bulk package of these cute green packages. I love them. They are easy to use and a great size, to slip in any purse/clutch or anything really.

December 01, 2016

This is my favourite floss so far. It is super strong and doesn't break between my teeth which are super tight. It glides between them nicely without hurting or causing my gums to bleed. My entire family loves it.

1.5/5

October 11, 2016

After having braces as a teenager I have found it difficult to find a floss that can fit through my very tight lower teeth. I had high hopes for this satin floss that was recommended by my dentist but I couldn't be more disappointed. I couldn't get this between one tooth without it ripping into fibrous shreds that were then left stuck in between my teeth and through my permanent lower wire. I do not recommend this for anyone with tight teeth.

September 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le fil dentaire "floss". Souple pour les dents, bonne saveur en bouche. Ne fait pas du tout mal au dent lors de l'utilisation chaque jour.

0.5/5

September 19, 2016

I LOVE to floss, but honestly this has got to be the WORST floss ever, it doesn't do what its supposed to! Because of its flat thread, it just slips through the teeth rather than creating friction to remove debris!

September 15, 2016

My dentist recommends this floss and I've used t quite a bit. It glides easily through teeth- especially the molars. It's easy on gums- mine tend to bleed but not with this o

September 10, 2016

Pretty good dental floss, i like that its very thin but soft on my teeth, usualy i cut my gums . Little bit overprised, but i can deal with it as it cleans between my teeth really good