Oral-B Satin Floss Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 189 in Oral Care

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss has a satin-like texture for comfortable flossing. It releases a burst of mint freshness and helps remove plaque and food particles between your teeth and just below the gumline.

December 01, 2016

This is my favourite floss so far. It is super strong and doesn't break between my teeth which are super tight. It glides between them nicely without hurting or causing my gums to bleed. My entire family loves it.

1.5/5

October 11, 2016

After having braces as a teenager I have found it difficult to find a floss that can fit through my very tight lower teeth. I had high hopes for this satin floss that was recommended by my dentist but I couldn't be more disappointed. I couldn't get this between one tooth without it ripping into fibrous shreds that were then left stuck in between my teeth and through my permanent lower wire. I do not recommend this for anyone with tight teeth.

September 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le fil dentaire "floss". Souple pour les dents, bonne saveur en bouche. Ne fait pas du tout mal au dent lors de l'utilisation chaque jour.

0.5/5

September 19, 2016

I LOVE to floss, but honestly this has got to be the WORST floss ever, it doesn't do what its supposed to! Because of its flat thread, it just slips through the teeth rather than creating friction to remove debris!

September 15, 2016

My dentist recommends this floss and I've used t quite a bit. It glides easily through teeth- especially the molars. It's easy on gums- mine tend to bleed but not with this o

September 10, 2016

Pretty good dental floss, i like that its very thin but soft on my teeth, usualy i cut my gums . Little bit overprised, but i can deal with it as it cleans between my teeth really good

September 10, 2016

I have this in my bathroom right now actually. I like that it is "satin like", it is wider than the old fashioned or cheaper flosses. It slides easily below the gum line and doesn't cause irritation. It is smooth and easy to grip too with your hands so it doesn't slip or slide through your finger.

I find it so funny, is floss what they call dental tape??? Or is that something else LOL..

OralB is m go 2 for toothbrushes as well.

August 04, 2016

This is the best floss ever. This is the one you will find in my house. Its real thin l, it can fit easy in between my teeth. It's a total reccomend from me!

August 03, 2016

I received this floss from my dentist a few months ago and I cannot believe I haven't been using this floss my whole life! I have some teeth that are close together and flossing was always a hard and sometimes painful job until Oral-B Satin Floss. It glides between teeth so easily making for a pleasant and comfortable experience. Strong quality so it doesn't break or shed while using it. Works very well, I will never use any other brand of floss again!

July 26, 2016

Pour mes dents serrées, j'adore cette soie dentaire! Elle glisse bien, malgré la faible espace entre mes dents et son goût de menthe rappel celui d'une gomme! Sensation de fraîcheur assurée!!