Oral B Vitality Sensitive Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Good

Oral B Vitality Sensitive Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

September 14, 2016

This is a great toothbrush and has replaced my regular manual toothbrush for years. I am on my second electric oral b toothbrush with the lifespan of around 7 years. It is a great toothbrush leaving teeth feeling very clean and refreshed. The only con is if the bottom of toothbrush is not completely dried after every use it leaves a caked on tooth paste on the base of the charger which hardens over time.

August 02, 2016

Although Oral B electric toothbrushes can be a bit pricey, they are definitely worth the money in my opinion. I notice that I get a much better clean using this product than I do with a regular manual toothbrush. My teeth always feel like I've had a professional cleaning after using. My dentist always comments on how clean my teeth are too, so I know it's working well!

May 10, 2016

This is my regular electric toothbrush and there are both things I like and things I'm not so fond of for this one. I like the price, it's on the low side for an electric toothbrush and this makes it a very fast and affordable way to up your oral care regime. I like the ease of use.

It charges very quickly and never seems to have a problem.

I do find my teeth feel clean after use, but not moving the brush in the brushing motion always makes me wonder if they really get that clean.

It is quite a loud electric toothbrush and the vibration is quite strong to the degree that it tickles my nose, so if you have a sensitive nose, avoid this one.

I also find the brush can get quite dirty over time, so a good clean with hot water and some soap won't go amiss just make sure to avoid your bristles if you're putting soap on there.

Pros:

- Better than a manual brush.
    - Charges well.
    - Durable (Two years and going strong)
    - Good price for base unit.

Cons:
    - Replacement heads are expensive.
    - Tickles nose.
    - Gets dirty.