Oral-B Vitality Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush

Oral-B Vitality Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

For effective plaque and stain removal. The Oral-B Vitality Sonic rechargeable electric toothbrush uses advanced sonic technology to drive CrissCross¿ bristles nearly 20,000 times per minute. Vitality Sonic reduces plaque effectively and removes surface stains to naturally whiten teeth.

May 18, 2016

Vitality Sonic does a great job at removing plaque and reaching difficult areas. Last year my hygienist suggested it would be best to start using a battery powered brush and I haven't looked back. My teeth are 100% clean every time. I usually get replacement heads on sale. I would buy again.

November 04, 2015

I love my new toothbrush!! Admittedly, this is the first electric tooth brush that I've ever purchased and it's life changing! Okay, maybe not life changing, but I can't believe that I was missing out! The toothbrush comes with a charger and one replacement head, so the price is reasonable considering that it'll last about 6 months as they recommend changing the head every 3 months or so.

I would definitely recommend this product, and I'll be buying these for the rest of my family as well!

April 09, 2015

Stays charged forever. I have had it for years. My dentist is always really, really happy with me. Great toothbrush!

June 21, 2013

great electric toothbrush for the money. I've had mine for years and it still works great. Holds a charge for a few days even with two people using it. Brush heads are a bit expensive but they go on sale a lot.

May 22, 2012

Since I bought this toothbrush my dentist has said that my teeth and gums are doing much better!!! I have a gum disease and this toothbrush has helped me improve the conditions greatly...Also, another great feature that I love is the two minute timer....I find I end up brushing for longer...this toothbrush makes you take your time...also I love the fact that I hardly use any water anymore while I am brushing my teeth!!! saving on water consumption :)

April 09, 2009

I bought the oral-b vitality on the insistence of my hygienist and am glad that I did.

I don't think that my teeth have ever felt so clean and have reduced the irritations along the gum line that I experienced before.

December 09, 2008

Great product, keeps my teeth white and healthy!

July 30, 2008

Best toothbrush in the world. I fell like I just went the the dentist every time!

It takes a while to recharge so you have to remember to charge it. I find that I'm really thirsty after I use it, but I love that it has uped my water intake!
I 'll never go back to a regular toothbrush

Buy this. It's like $20, but you'll love it.

October 24, 2006

This is the best battery-operated/electric toothbrush available on the market at an affordable price. I love the Oral-B Vitality Sonic version because it provides the same type of deep cleaning that you would normally pay $75 or more to get from a higher-end toothbrush. A timing device alerts you when you've brushed for the recommended 2 minutes. The charging unit keeps this brush fully powered and ready to go, plus it's quiet when you're using it (unlike the regular battery-operated toothbrushes on the market). This toothbrush leaves my teeth feeling "just left the dentist" clean and polished. If you want cleaner, whiter, more polished teeth, invest $25 in an Oral-B Vitality Sonic toothbrush and you'll be glad you did.