Orange Crush Soda

Orange Crush Soda Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 185 in Soft Drinks

January 17, 2017

Mon préféré de la serie Crush, en fait c'est le seul que j'aime. Parfait pour les enfant, son goût est rafraîchissant et intense. Je n'en boit plus souvent, mais quand j'ai le choix entre ça et autre chose, souvent je vais le prendre.

December 05, 2016

i love orange crush so much, although i don't drink it much anymore it was one of my favourite drinks as a kid, i feel it's like that because the taste is very sweet, and things overly sweet don't really have much of an appeal to me now

July 23, 2016

I hate orange pop. I just find it tastes bad. No matter what brand, it just is not appealing to me at all. It taste too sweet and artificial I guess..

July 11, 2016

I find this to be sweeter than coke. Again, it has a great taste, and for little kids celebrating their birthday- they will devour this liquid trust me. I will definitely have a few stocked for when adults (or little cute kids) come over.

May 30, 2016

Love orange crush, i always get cravings for it. However, I get it in the Diet formula. I think its pretty new. I don't really know how to describe the flavour. I like that it's not syrupy like Coke can taste. Perfect amount of carbonation. I drink it at room temp haha.

February 02, 2016

I luv orange crush and always had ! It taste great and I buy it once in awhile fotr my kids when we have a movie night with our chips or popcorn !

February 02, 2016

My first to go to drink when out to eat at restaurant, a cold one in the summer on the patio enjoying Orange Crush in the sun slows down time as I enjoy the cold refreshing taste of Orange Crush Soda.

January 22, 2016

This was probably the very first flavor of pop I ever tried as a kid ,I love the orange flavor ,so refreshing and delicious

January 07, 2016

Love this for a change once in a while. A great taste and very refreshing!