Orange Crush Soda

Orange Crush Soda Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

i love orange crush so much, although i don't drink it much anymore it was one of my favourite drinks as a kid, i feel it's like that because the taste is very sweet, and things overly sweet don't really have much of an appeal to me now

July 23, 2016

I hate orange pop. I just find it tastes bad. No matter what brand, it just is not appealing to me at all. It taste too sweet and artificial I guess..

July 11, 2016

I find this to be sweeter than coke. Again, it has a great taste, and for little kids celebrating their birthday- they will devour this liquid trust me. I will definitely have a few stocked for when adults (or little cute kids) come over.

May 30, 2016

Love orange crush, i always get cravings for it. However, I get it in the Diet formula. I think its pretty new. I don't really know how to describe the flavour. I like that it's not syrupy like Coke can taste. Perfect amount of carbonation. I drink it at room temp haha.

February 02, 2016

I luv orange crush and always had ! It taste great and I buy it once in awhile fotr my kids when we have a movie night with our chips or popcorn !

February 02, 2016

My first to go to drink when out to eat at restaurant, a cold one in the summer on the patio enjoying Orange Crush in the sun slows down time as I enjoy the cold refreshing taste of Orange Crush Soda.

January 22, 2016

This was probably the very first flavor of pop I ever tried as a kid ,I love the orange flavor ,so refreshing and delicious

January 07, 2016

Love this for a change once in a while. A great taste and very refreshing!