Orange Crush Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

November 03, 2016

Bon goût d'orange ,mais beaucoup trop sucré pour en consommer régulièrement. J'aime la boire bien froide ou avec de la glace. Le goût me rappel mon enfance !

November 03, 2016

Not to bad. Orange is super chemically tasting but I guess that's the norm. My kid loves it. We use it to combat low blood sugar levels in my house. Works great.

June 18, 2016

This is a good drink to drink on a hot summer day. I like the orange taste. It is a good to drink when coming in from the heat. It doesn't have a bitter taste which I like.

March 02, 2016

I always have this for party's or a holiday. You can really taste the orange flavor. And not it does not have caffeine like Coke does! My kids really love this!

March 02, 2016

When I was a kid this was always my first choice for pop.
I tried it recently and I couldn't finish the can.
I don't remember it being so sweet.
The orange tastes a little too artificial to me now.
Too much sugar for me.
I suppose my taste buds have changed.

February 03, 2016

I used to love this stuff when I was a kid but, now I almost never drink any kind of pop. To much sugar and food colouring. Trying to live healthier. I will probably still buy it again, but for other people.

February 03, 2016

Crush orange soo good esp when its on ice super cold just quenches your taste buds.

February 03, 2016

I love orange crush, and for many years now. I find it's a real thirst quencher especially on a hot summer day.

February 03, 2016

I used to love this stuff as a kid, now it's way too sugary and doesn't really taste like oranges.

February 01, 2016

I buy this as a treat sometimes. It is packed full of sugar but I love the flavour.