Orange Naturals Magpop Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

November 28, 2016

Easier than taking a pill. Liked the drink, Easy and mixes well. Would recommend and might buy again. Anything to help keep colds at bay and get some more nutrition.

September 28, 2016

I received my sample of Orange Naturals Magpop in the mail yesterday. The taste was pleasant as I love the citris flavors and I would definitely recommend this product as a refreshing drink!!

August 05, 2016

Unfortunately, this product just isn't for me. I really don't like a chemically induced "healthy lifestyle". It tastes artificial and gross. Also if I were to take supplements, I prefer it in solid form (ie: tablet, gummy, etc.)

July 04, 2016

I got this as a free sample, I was a little Leary as I don't normally like fizzy drinks but this one wasn't too bad. I liked the booklet it came with as I learnt a lot from it that I wasn't aware of.

July 04, 2016

I recieved this as a sample recently throught the company. I tried it and added to plain water. It bubbled and was similar to sparkling water. It tasted like Tang to me. I really liked it. I was recommended to take magnesium daily and this is an easy way to fulfil this need. I hate taking vitamins and most vitamins contain magnesium oxide, which is not absorbable by the body. This is the best type of mag you can get, highly absorabable. I will purchase next time.

July 04, 2016

I enjoyed a glass of my free sample of Orange Naturals MagPop recently. Magnesium Glycinate is absorbable. This is an effervescent with Vitamin C & Electrolytes. Orange Naturals Brand. I will be purchasing this product and recommend to family and friends.

July 01, 2016

I received this as a sample and at first swallow really didn't like it. Then another sip and yep I do like it. It has a sharp tangy taste which is quite different. It was a small ample but big enough to say that i will probably buy it again. As I remember it contains magnesium which is great for us all

June 10, 2016

Honestly, this is very similar to other products in the market right now. It didn't mix particularly well and didn't taste the greatest. However, the magnesium was a great and easy addition to my diet. It was definitely more interesting than just popping a vitamin but I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to buy it! Just average all around.

June 09, 2016

I received a sample of this product recently. It's a powdered supplement that provides magnesium, vitamin C and electrolytes. It's meant to be stirred and dissolved into water which then creates an effervescent/fizzy drink. It is supposed to be orange flavoured.

My initial reaction was that it was not so bad and the orange flavour was pretty good. It reminded me of Tang and it was initially easy to drink. I was ready to give it a good review but then the medicinal aftertaste started kicking in. It's not as fizzy as the packaging describes. When I think of fizzy, I think soda pop fizzy. This was more flat in nature.

I do think it's a great format to consume your vitamins, especially if you have trouble swallowing them and it's completely free of artificial colors and flavours, so thumbs up for that. However, I just can't see myself purchasing this to drink on a daily basis. Good concept, but the taste needs improvement.

In terms of the effects this has on the body, I didn't consume this for such a long period of time to notice long lasting benefits, but after one dose, I did feel a little more energized and the tension headache I had went away naturally. I'm assuming it was due to this product because it was the only thing that was different in my diet.

June 07, 2016

Each packet contains 100mg of magnesium and 325 mg Vitamin C. The first time I tried this I used a large glass of water (like the size of a standard 500ml bottle of water), but the taste was much too weak and diluted. So I read the directions more carefully the second time and used a small glass of water (150 - 250 ml).

First, the packet is a bit difficult to empty fully. I found some of the drink mix liked to stick to the inside of the packets, so I needed to use a spoon to scrape all of it out. orange taste. The product needed a bit of stirring before it was fully dissolved. It took a bit of patience, but in the end it all dissolved fully.

The taste is ok. There is an orange taste to it and a mild fizzy effect. Even with the small glass of water, I found the taste to be a bit mild. My husband tried the small glass I prepared and did not like the taste. He said it tasted artificial and medicine-like. My 10 year old son said he didn't like the taste much, but said he could drink the glass if he had to.

Overall this is an ok product. This is a good way to get children extra magnesium and vitamin C in their diet, however for myself, I would prefer the convenience of a tablet instead.

Disclaimer: I received this product free for review purposes.