Good

ORAZIO 8 Pairs Stainless Steel Mens Womens Stud Earrings Pierced Round Cubic Zirconia Earrings Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2 out of 44 in Earrings

October 07, 2016

I love accessories and earrings have to be my favorite pieces to wear, I love to have simple studs to wear on a daily basis, nothing flashy but pretty.

I really like that these come in both the traditional looking diamond and also the black stone studs. These come in 4 different sizes in each color and the backs to the studs all secure the earrings perfectly, they are not loose at all.

I have sensitive skin and I am easily irritated by cheap metals, I didn't have any issues with these earrings at all and I've been wearing them everyday for a week now. I purchased these studs at a discount from Amazon.ca but they are regularly priced at $12.99 and I'm very pleased with how beautiful these earrings are.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows