ORBLUE Burger Press

ORBLUE Burger Press Reviews

1 review
Ranked #82 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

May 02, 2016

This patty maker is simply designed, easy to put together and take apart. It's very conveniently sized and will easily fit in your kitchen drawers. I can see from the design and the other reviewers that it works quite well with beef patties.

However, unfortunately I tried it with bean patties and it wasn't a success at all. I couldn't remove the bean patties from the press without them crumbling as they stuck to it. It could be I was doing it incorrectly as there are no instructions (another con) and I was following the instructions listed by the other reviewer. (Put in the two bottom parts, then the patty and then press with the top part)

It could also be that my patty was rather wet with a lot of onions and shallots, but for this reason I can't recommend this for veggie burgers at all. Unfortunately I also didn't like the rubber on the handle and found it made it look quite cheap. This was a big shock for me as the other Orblue items I've tried have all been perfect and very high quality.

I think this would make a good item for a meat lover, but for veggies, I would say no sadly.

Pros:
-Sturdy and well-made.
- Easy to put together and take apart smoothly.
- Compact.
- Works with beef patties.

Cons:
- Doesn't work with bean/vegetarian patties.
- Rubber on handle looks a little cheap.
- No instructions.

----------------------------------

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!