Good

ORBLUE Vegetable Steamer Basket Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 103 in Bakeware & Cookware

May 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette petite marguerite pour faire cuire les légumes à la vapeur. C'est facile d'utilisation et cela donne des légumes croquants comme on les aime et cela ne prend pas de temps à cuire. Facile également à nettoyer. Instrument indispensable si on ne possède pas tous les chaudrons dont celui à vapeur.

January 01, 2016

Like the other reviewer I was at a loss of how to open this when it first arrived, so I would definitely advise that Orblue include a small instructions drawing! However, it is in fact really simple. You just put your finger in the hole and pull the edge and all the little metal 'fan' pieces will open up like a lotus flower.

This is my first time using a vegetable steamer and I love that this one can be adjusted to fit any pot! You just place it above some boiling water and open it to the right fit for your pot, then allow the steam to cook the vegetables that you place on the metal section. Simple, but works great. I didn't find it to be flimsy at all and it didn't break during the few times I used it. I even did some test bends of the metal and while they must be thin to be flexible, none of them bent under reasonable force.

I like that it folds up to be so neat and small. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try out steamed veggies without shelling out for a fancy steamer!

----------------------------------