• Orchidee Vitae Best Precious Organic Age Defying Anti-Aging Facial Oil

Orchidee Vitae Best Precious Organic Age Defying Anti-Aging Facial Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #50 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

February 19, 2016

This is my first experience with using any kind of oil on my face and I very quickly learned two things. One oils are not really my thing and two, oils do a really good job at leaving your skin silky soft. Facial care is such a personal thing and while I wasn't a fan of the whole oil application process I would still recommend this for anyone who loves facial oils, simply because of the results. After a week of use I noticed a definite difference in the softness of my skin. For wrinkles, it was difficult to tell as my wrinkles are around my eyes where you cannot use the product, as a result I would say this product would be better for someone who has wrinkles on other areas of their face.

This product has a lovely smell, though I'm not at all a fan of the florals, it's a very natural herb and floral smell that doesn't have that 'fake' aroma of many face care products.

Pros:
- Leaves skin very soft.
- Natural smell and ingredients.
- Vitamin C
- Can be used in conjunction with other products.
- Face oil absorbs quicker than expected.

Cons:
- Must wet face to apply.
- Oil application could bother some people.
- Strong smell.

For me, the routine of wetting my face and putting on the oil was just much more effort than I wanted to expend. However this is a very luxurious product that works well and I'd recommend it for:

- People who love facial oils.
- Fans of natural products.
- Those with heavy wrinkles.

----------------------------------

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa