Oreo Thins Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1179 in Snacks

February 11, 2017

I am liking the Oreo Thins. It is just as yummy as the regular Oreos but I seem to enjoy the thin version a tiny bit more. Saw this at Walmart and I'm glad I gave it a try. Loved by the whole family.

February 11, 2017

Easy to find on sale for a good price. For those who like more cookie and less icing, it is the perfect combination. A sweet little treat with a cold glass of milk!

December 29, 2016

J'ai eu la chance de goûter ces biscuits dans un kiosque de dégustation et j'ai été agréablement surprise. J'ai beaucoup apprécié le goût et surtout la texture très croquante.

October 19, 2016

Une des meilleures invention sur cette planète.Au départ les oreos sont trop bon , mais ceux-ci sont encore meilleurs. Ils sont tendre et pas trop minces,parfait comme on dit!

October 05, 2016

I love Oreo Thins! I didn't eat the original oreos but when these came out, I could not resist! The taste is the same. The thin oreos are awesome treats for someone who doesn't want a lot in one cookie.

September 06, 2016

I love Oreo Thins better than the original. They are light and crispy, like they are freshly baked. Oreo Thins have the right amount of sweetness. Will definitely buy them agian.

July 11, 2016

I can never eat a regular Oreo again after having these thins ! They are the perfect amount of sweetness without being too over sugary . My kids also love them better then the originals .

June 06, 2016

New product, I had to try it. They were on sale for 2 for 4 so I couldn't resist. They are very thin, light, crunchy, but for me not enough white filling. Don't get me wrong, they are delic, I think I ate 6 in a second, ha! I think I will continue to buy the original, I want to bite into a cookie and get that full Oreo effect.

May 15, 2016

All the taste of the original Oreos made better with a thin and crispy cookie, and the wonderful inside we all love. I remember as a kid eating only the middle of each one, and leaving the cookie portion (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). Now I enjoy eating the whole thing! These do come in the original, golden and mint flavors, although I'm partial to the original. I will definitely buy these again...and again...and again...

May 13, 2016

I tried these at a friends house, I was excited I love Oreo's, who doesn't! I didn't mean the cookie she'll itself but I found their was t enough cream in the middle for my liking. The Oreo itself doesn't taste like an original Oreo cookie, was a bit disappointed as well. I would still recommend it , it wasn't bad I just prefer the orginal's ir double stuffed.