Oreo Thins Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 19, 2016

Une des meilleures invention sur cette planète.Au départ les oreos sont trop bon , mais ceux-ci sont encore meilleurs. Ils sont tendre et pas trop minces,parfait comme on dit!

October 05, 2016

I love Oreo Thins! I didn't eat the original oreos but when these came out, I could not resist! The taste is the same. The thin oreos are awesome treats for someone who doesn't want a lot in one cookie.

September 06, 2016

I love Oreo Thins better than the original. They are light and crispy, like they are freshly baked. Oreo Thins have the right amount of sweetness. Will definitely buy them agian.

July 11, 2016

I can never eat a regular Oreo again after having these thins ! They are the perfect amount of sweetness without being too over sugary . My kids also love them better then the originals .

June 06, 2016

New product, I had to try it. They were on sale for 2 for 4 so I couldn't resist. They are very thin, light, crunchy, but for me not enough white filling. Don't get me wrong, they are delic, I think I ate 6 in a second, ha! I think I will continue to buy the original, I want to bite into a cookie and get that full Oreo effect.

May 15, 2016

All the taste of the original Oreos made better with a thin and crispy cookie, and the wonderful inside we all love. I remember as a kid eating only the middle of each one, and leaving the cookie portion (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). Now I enjoy eating the whole thing! These do come in the original, golden and mint flavors, although I'm partial to the original. I will definitely buy these again...and again...and again...

May 13, 2016

I tried these at a friends house, I was excited I love Oreo's, who doesn't! I didn't mean the cookie she'll itself but I found their was t enough cream in the middle for my liking. The Oreo itself doesn't taste like an original Oreo cookie, was a bit disappointed as well. I would still recommend it , it wasn't bad I just prefer the orginal's ir double stuffed.

April 06, 2016

I like the idea behind these cookies, as a thinner cookie means less fat and calories, but if you are looking for the same great taste you know and love about the original Oreo you are not going to get it. At first I thought this cookie was just going to have less icing and in fact that might actually be a better product...because lets face it, its the taste of the original Oreo that we love, but the thinner cookie seems to change the taste all together. It doesn't taste bad, but it doesn't taste the same either.

March 16, 2016

In every essence of a tough reviewer, which in reality I actually am when I write a passionate review about something I don't enjoy, you wouldn't know that I was one on this site because I have yet to write a negative review.

About this product though, I absolutely love the golden oreo thins - especially paired with a tea because every cookie tastes better with tea. The golden oreo thins are the PERFECT cookie to cream ratio, not too sweet (but they could be if you eat too many), not too bland (like I find regular oreos), just crispy and creamy enough to satisfy this chick who usually finds boxed grocery store cookies to be an abomination against cookies everywhere. I'm an at home baker so I feel that I am bias on this subject. Okay back to the cookie. It's thin and fits perfectly into my mouth, I enjoy tiny things including small cutlery. I am unaware of why small things amuse me so much, maybe because I find them adorable - to be honest I'm not really sure but what I do know is that these cookies are about half the size or a regular oreo which automatically makes them better in my opinion. Taste plays a major factor in the enjoyment of food though so you're probably wondering, so what do they taste like? Well, they kind of taste like the regular golden oreos (no real distinct flavour) except they're less sweet (thank god) and have a tinge more of a vanilla essence flavor (for those of you unaware of this flavour it has a bit of a lighter flavour than that of a pure vanilla extract). So yes, I do recommend this product BUT try it paired with a warm tea and see what you think. You may or may not like it like I do (isn't that last part a song?), but at least you will have given it a try of your own.

March 15, 2016

These new Oreo Thins were on sale at my local pharmacy so I thought I would try the natural version.
I like them a lot more than the original big Oreos because they are crunchier but you can still open them to lick the centre.I admit to eating a third of the bag before getting myself to stop, so I would say that counts as a good taste test.