O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face

O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 611 in Masks

March 13, 2017

Ce produit est fantastic, je l'ai eu en cadeaux avec la boite FatFitFun, et je vais continuer a lacheter. Il est doux pour la peau et vous voyez tout de suite que ca enleve les peaux morte de votre peau, par la suite la peau est tres douce au toucher. Et l'odeur est légerte mais presente, sent tres bon

February 28, 2017

I like this face peel, it's very easy to use and effectively removes dead skin. I use it a couple times a week and I have seen improvements in my skin.

June 20, 2016

I didn't really like this stuff at all. The advertisement said "Mineral Peel Face is the first all-natural enzyme exfoliant that extracts dermal debris and dead skin within seconds of application for instantly smoother, softer, radiant skin." I didn't see much of a difference after using it awhile. I have pretty nice skin so maybe it is more effective on problem skin. But at any rate I think that it is way too expensive for what you get (about 44$ for 2 oz) I'm sure there are much cheaper products that can do as this does. I also found this messy to use. I would not buy it again and I would not recommend it.

Sarb earned the Beauty Guru badge

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup