O.R.G Skincare - Mineral Peel Face with Brightening Agents

O.R.G Skincare - Mineral Peel Face with Brightening Agents Reviews

1 review
Ranked #65 out of 217 in Facial Exfoliators

July 09, 2016

This face peel is a cute spray bottle, to which a few spritzes on your face are enough to provide full coverage.

I normally use a Micellar water to cleanse my face before applying the spray, but this is not necessary.

Once sprayed on, I rub it in circular motions, particularly concentrating on my forehead and smile line areas.

There is little to no scent, and my skin feels quite smooth afterwards - not what you would expect a facial peel to feel like!

I leave it on for a few minutes while brushing my teeth, then rinse it off with warm water, pat dry, and apply my night cream.

My skin has not reacted badly or broken out while using this - and the small sample bottle will last me for quite awhile due to the minimal amount actually required!

I prefer this before bed, as I have way too many things to put on my face in the mornings.

At the price point though....I'd be hesitant at purchasing it - I have a variety of face masks that are about 1/5 of the cost that I adore already.