• Organix Cherry Blossom Shampoo
  • Organix Cherry Blossom Shampoo

Organix Cherry Blossom Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #653 out of 937 in Shampoo

February 15, 2016

I try every single one product in the "organix" brand. I love these products, and my hair love them too. I assure you, it will provide a good help for your hair. Cherry blossom.... wow. I dont know what to say beside the fact that its my favorite of all. The smell, oh my god i just wanted to swim in a big pool full of cherry blossom shampoo. Its amazing. Give me the bodywash, and the perfume, and the deodorant. I want them all!

March 30, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this Organix product. It smells amazing. The best part is, is that it works. It leaves your hair feeling so silky and beautiful. I love all of the Organix line but this one is by far my favorite. The best part about their products is that they go on sale so often and when they do, I stock up because it is SO worth it.

September 08, 2014

I love, love, looove this product. It it's definitely worth paying more! My hair was significantly shinier and softer and a week of using it.

December 09, 2011

I was looking for a shampoo that would be a little gentler on my colored hair but I definitely didn't want to buy a salon brand, it probably works well but is too expensive for a frugalista like myself. I paid about 10$ for it and that too me was almost too much, I'm on a budget!

I guess I kind of jumped the gun a little in buying it , I looked up reviews and most were negative! What had i done? Did I waste a whole 10$ on crumby shampoo? I admit there was other "sulfate free" organic shampoo but this one smelled amazing! Even though I was already disappointed there was no way this was getting wasted, and i finally found a few good reviews after digging around which gave me hope.
It didn't lather much, which I already knew, but it lathered more than I thought. The smell was still amazing and I did notice the washout of my Manic Panic locks was less than with my regular shampoo.

My problem was when I was drying it, the back felt gross, I knew I had washed it, so my heart sank. One review did say it took a few uses before your hair became accustomed to a shampoo like that so I washed it again. With my second wash I figured out that my problem was rinsing, you really need to rinse your hair a lot more than with a regular shampoo
. But my hair was better than the first time, I still wasn't blown away but I continued to use it and that reviewer was right, I think. My hair started getting used to it. I found my hair was so much easier to style, it didn't feel weighed down or too "flyaway-ee"( I hope you understand what I'm TRYING to say) I thought my hair looked healthy, shiny and definitely not dry. And of course smelled amazing!

I'm really glad I gave this shampoo a chance, and most importantly I did not waste 10 of my precious dollars for nothing. I would say give it more than one try, stick with it for at least 4 washes and then decide.