Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakge Serum Reviews

Ranked #1427 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 28, 2016

I love the smell of this product, but I find its the only reason I use it. I found it did nothing for my hair.

September 22, 2015

One thing I can say is I love the smell of this product. It does make your hair feel nicer and slightly less frizzy but I found that with curls it didn't make very much of a difference. Can be quite oily so be careful to only use a tiny bit.

January 26, 2015

Although the serum is a "spray" it is very effective. Yes its a bit pricey but quality is amazing. I love that its spray and done! No fusing with extra products needed! I def recommend this product! Unless u have thin hair (it may make it greasy! )

December 30, 2014

If you are a fan of tropical scented shampoos like I am, this is perfect. The coconut milk formula does a great job of nourishing your hair without leaving behind any unwanted residue.

May 02, 2013

My hair was severely damaged from bleaching it a lot and this serum really helped to bring back the moisture and shine. The serum smells amazing and really lightweight. It doesn't leave my hair looking greasy and works really well to smooth the ends and hide any damage. I even abandoned my argan oil I was using for this.

March 27, 2013

This product smells amazing and this bottle generally lasts me for an extremely long time. I do notice a difference in my hair and it makes my hair extremely soft which is great.

January 18, 2012

My hair undergoes a lot of heat-styling so it's important for me to protect it from damage. Organix Anti-Breakage Serum gives my hair long lasting smoothness and shine. I use it as a leave-in treatment overnight but I also apply it to my hair after styling it to ensure that it doesn't get frizzy during the day. What I love the most about it though, is the amazing coconut scent that lasts til your next hair-wash!

Neuven added a new review for