Organix Coconut Milk Conditionner

Organix Coconut Milk Conditionner Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 540 in Conditioner

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce revitalisant. Organix font de très bons produits. Leur prix sont un peu elevé pour la grosseur de la bouteille, mais ils sont magiques. Il nourrit et hydrate bien tout en laissant une douce odeur de coconut.

October 19, 2016

This particular variety of this line is amazing. I can use it every day and my hair loves it I have had to search and test out so many but found this one helps my hair on so many levels. It make sit healthy, soft and easier to detangle.

October 13, 2016

I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair super nourished and hydrated. I've noticed my curly hair is a lot more happy and way less frizzy by using this stuff. I will continue to buy and use this because I have yet to find something better.
I love the smell of it too :)

September 15, 2016

Love this conditioner, it's the only one I usually buy, it leaves my hair feeling silky smith and smelling great. I always tell my family and friends about it and recommend it to them.

August 19, 2016

This stuff is a bit pricey for the small bottle you get but it smells incredible and makes my hair super soft. I wish they made a family sized bottle.

March 11, 2016

I love all of their hair care products. This conditioner lasted forever. I barely had to use any for my mid back length hair and I could get away with out washing my hair for 4 days compared to if I am washing with tresemme or loreal I llhabe to wash my hair every single day. Love this stuff

March 04, 2016

I absolutely love this brand of shampoos and conditioners. They do cost a bit more than some on the market, but the end results are so worth it. I love the smell also, as it reminds me of a tropical vacation on the beach somewhere. It leaves my hair so soft & shiny and doesn't strip my scalp. I do use it once a month with a shower cap on my head & this conditioner all in my hair. I leave it for about an hour and then rinse it out and my hair is so shiny and well moisturized.

March 04, 2016

LOVE this product!! Been using it for years. It makes your hair so so soft and smells AMAZING like coconuts or a tropical vacation, laying on a beach sipping on pinacoladas .

January 21, 2016

I'm in love with this conditioner! It's done wonders for my hair, which used to be dull and brittle. Now it's soft, shiny, and smells amazing!!! Totally worth the splurge as its sulphate free.

August 19, 2015

This conditioner has left my hair feeling silky smooth and a lot healthier. I use this conditioner every time I shampoo my hair and my hair feels a lot stronger and nourished. Will definitely buy again!