Organix Coconut Milk - Leave In Nourishing Milk

Organix Coconut Milk - Leave In Nourishing Milk Reviews

Ranked #1541 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Why Its Loved...It's refreshing, moisturizing, and nourishing. It adds extra moisture and balance. Why You Want It...Re-energize you hair with this leave-in nourishing blend of organic active ingredients. All you need for moist, smooth and seductive hair in one irresistible formula. Why It Works...Weightless coconut oil adds instant moisture and strength, while replenishing your hair with ultra whipped egg white proteins for hydration and balance.

April 23, 2016

Now when I first bought this product I noticed how oily it made my hair feel, and was trying to use the least amount possible until I actually stopped using it.

That all changed fast though!

My previous hair care routine consisted of shampoo and conditioner daily and of leave in conditioners because I have always dyed my hair consistently. I finally switched this routine to slowly shift shampoo and conditioners out of my regular shower routine. Took a long time to get my hair to stop over producing oil (Why adding oil made my hair feel nasty), and once the bad products were no longer coating my hair, products like this, or even your regular pure coconut oil actually absorbed into my hair to keep it moist.

I have noticed a longer life and more moisture from my hair since switching my routine, but as I have very dry skin and hair, this product has been essential during the dry seasons.

On top of that it smells yummy.

January 26, 2016

I use this product after I shower. It left my hair feeling smooth and frizz free. Great for the winter!

June 11, 2015

This stuff is totally worth the money, it works soo good in nurishing your hair and it smells amazing

June 11, 2015

If it's scented coconut, I'm in!!! I love this stuff!! I've been using it since 2008!!!! Brings back so many memories of summer! My hair was so healthy back then and I honestly think I was because of this!

June 10, 2015

This really helps to smooth out my hair and give it shine and softness

January 12, 2015

Organix Coconut Milk is my favourite hair care product hands down! I have very long,thick hair and over the years I have tried 100's of products. Organix Coconut Milk is the ONLY leave in product that I can use, that will not leave my hair feeling weighed down or "dirty". It makes my hair feel and look like it did when I was a little girl,shiny,soft and healthy!

April 03, 2014

I love love this product. Makes my hair feel super soft. Has a nice coconut scent. For those who have tangles the comb glides through the hair. Really nourishing.

April 17, 2013

Works amazingly! My hair sometimes gets greasy so i was worried it would make it worse but it didn't. Made my hair feel and look really healthy. The smell is fantastic too!

July 03, 2010

leave in nourishing milk smells great, and works great. left my dull, dry curly hair feeling soft, and looking shiny, even when it was flat ironed!