Organix coconut water conditioner Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 540 in Conditioner

November 29, 2016

The only reason this isn't 5 stars from me is that it doesn't work with my hair. My hair is too corse, thick, and dry.

That being said this conditioner is great for people looking for a light conditioner that is effective, and smells really good.

July 13, 2016

I love how light weight yet effective this conditioner is. My hair can get oily but this doesn't add to this problem at all. I also use this on my daughter's fine hair and it battles tangles magnificently! Oh I almost forgot, the smell is heavenly!

March 02, 2016

I always need an extra bottle of conditioner with every set of shampoo/conditioner I get. This stuff worked great. not only does it have a refreshing scent but it truly does a great job especially if you leave it on for a couple of minutes

February 13, 2016

I love this Organix Coconut water conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and I don't have to wash my hair every 2nd day. I am definitely and going to buy and use this conditioner again. It is also Sulfate free product. It can be bought at Shopper Drug Mart.

June 08, 2015

Well, I used the Organix Coconut Water shampoo and conditioner with the hopes that it would nourish my dry, frizzy curly hair......but alas, it did not! I wouldn't really recommend it for those purposes. It did smell amazing though!

October 30, 2014

Light feeling conditioner that does not weight hair down, keeps even my corse hair smooth. Smells amazing

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender