Organix Coconut Water Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 971 in Shampoo

October 11, 2016

I saw this on vlogger/blogger Estee Lalonde's channel and she recommended it for fine textured hair. I have fine hair and some products weigh it down. I've been having great luck with this one. The smell is of coconuts, obviously, but it's not overpowering at all. The price, as mentioned in other reviews is a bit higher for a drug store shampoo, but I've found it several times on sale for 8.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, and I'm happy to pay that for it.

August 11, 2016

This is the best smelling shampoo ever if u love coconut ! My hair has been smooth and shinny , I found that it is pricey for a drug store shampoo , but I do highly recommend it

July 11, 2016

This is an amazing product. Added so much moisture to my dry frizzy hair! And the smell is great. The price is a little high compared to other brands but you pay for the great quality.

February 13, 2016

I love this Organix Coconut water shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and silky and I don't have to wash my hair every 2nd day. I am definitely going to buy and use this shampoo again. It is also Sulfate free product. It can be bought at Shopper Drug Mart.

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset