• Organix Collagen & Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

Organix Collagen & Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 2199 in Hair Care

January 06, 2017

I have used SO many shampoos and conditioners in my life and this Organix set is one of the best. They clean great and don't dry out your hair. If anything, they make it feel stronger and healthier.

August 10, 2016

I love, love, love this product. This product is wonderful on my hair, make my hair look great & the smell is amazing & makes my hair smell great too.

June 17, 2016

Amazing amazing amazing ! I can't get enough of this duo . The smell, the effectiveness, the feeling .. The only down fall is the amount/ product size and price :( stock up when its on sale ...Cause this is a definite great results product . Very effective on damaged/ fried hair !

May 18, 2016

I use this conditioner daily and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. I also love its smell. Thanks to this conditioner, my hair looks strong and shiny. I highly recommend this product!

April 20, 2016

One of the best shampoo's and conditioner's I have used. Doesn't add build up to hair over time and helped repair breakage. Not too pricey of a splurge.

February 06, 2016

This product is AMAZING. For a few months I've been experiencing my hair thinning and I've tried everything to keep it from looking flat. This product did the trick!! It isn't the cheapest product on the market (around $12 CND) but it was well worth the money. I've been using for about 2 weeks now and I've noticed a huge improvement in my hair, it no longer looks like its flat against my head, I have volume back and it is so much fuller and healthier looking!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic