Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #813 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 18, 2016

Je cherchais une crème hydratante non collante pour l'été. L'huile crémeuse à l'huile d'argan de Ogx est extraordinaire. Ma peau est soyeuse, hydratée et non collante, même par journée chaude et humide ! Définitivement un "must have" pour hydrater sa peau en été.

February 10, 2016

I have very dry skin and this product was an instant hit..it smells awesome..the texture feels greasy but gets really absorbed into the skin. It provides utmost hydration and stays for whole day. Its paraben-free which is great. Have tried a lot other moisturizers but none had been hydrating like this

August 21, 2014

Purchased this last winter because my skin was starting to dry really bad. I mainly bought it because my friends were telling me how great Moroccan argan oil is so I decided to give it a try. First off, it smells really nice. It just makes you want to keep using it. The texture is light and easy to work with. I usually rub it between my palm to warm it up so it would be easier for my skin to absorb it. It dries quite fast and it doesn't leave an oily or icky feeling after. There are only one thing that I don't like about it and it's actually tolerable. There is glitter in the lotion. I'm not a huge fan of glitters in lotion but compared to some other body lotions that I've tried, this one doesn't have as much glitters but I would definitely prefer it if they can remove the glitter.

September 24, 2013

I tried this as it's not tested on animals and I love it. It is not oily at all and absorbs right away leaving my skin soft and silky feeling. It also smells great. I will be buying this again.

April 01, 2013

i bought this product at shoppers drug mart as well as its counter part, the coconut milk body lotion, because it was on sale.

my skin is pretty dry, especially during winter, and i figured this cream would be a major help with my dry skin. i was completely wrong; it actually made my skin worse.

after using the product for a few days, my skin became so dry that i actually couldn't sit without my skin starting to itch from the dryness. i had to start using vaseline to combat how dry the lotion made my skin.

i would not recommend using this cream AT ALL, unless you have oily skin, because these creams would definitely dry your skin out.