Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 539 in Conditioner

Luxurious Sulfate Free & Paraben Free Formula, Organic Active Ingredients, Amazing Scents, Safe For Color-Treated Hair, Safe For All Hair Types

This Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner was created to nourish your hair. Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

13 fl. oz.

November 24, 2015

I struggle to find hair products to moisturize my curly, dry hair, and this conditioner works wonders!

March 03, 2015

Smells soooo good. Makes me feel like I'm in the tropics. Keeps my curls soft and silky. Can find thia product for a great price along with the shampoo. So it's worth every cent.

September 15, 2014

For my thick dry curly hair this did the trick! I lovvveee the smell! I love the texture of it and I love how it works do my hair. It's not too light and not too thick. It hydrates my thirsty hair and leaves it soft and bouncy, and smelling good. Although depending on where you decide to buy from it can be a bit expensive, I've found walmart is a lot cheaper than shoppers drugmart (which kinda goes without saying) but for $9 for a small/medium sized bottle it goes too quickly for me. So I use it for special occasions and just use something else for the blah days. But I do love it!

June 26, 2013

This product makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I also love how much people comment on how good my hair smells

November 28, 2010

I tried this shampoo and conditioner..NOT GOOD. I would not recommend this to anyone at all. I have long fine brittle hair and using this product made my hair so tangled I could not even brush thru it. The only thing it has going for it is the scent.

1.5/5

June 16, 2009

Product website claims it will "add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance". I have very long curly hair and after using the shampoo my hair did feel clean, but then after using the conditioner my hair did not feel any more moistureized than if I'd used nothing at all. In fact it felt even more dry and was horrible to brush (wet mind you). The product smells awesome which was one of the reasons I bought it, but after using it I soon found out that it was $6.99 down the drain. I would'nt recomend this product as it definately did not deliver!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic