Amazing

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 577 in Conditioner

February 23, 2017

This used to be my go-to conditioner because it works really well - I always found my hair was super healthy and shiny and minimal damage when using it. The only reason I stopped was because Target closed in Canada and they were the only store that carried the bigger bottles at a good price - now I can only find smaller bottles that are pricey so I have found other products that are more affordable.

January 04, 2017

I love this conditioner it works well with there full line of products, it keeps my hair soft and managble light and greese free. I have noticed that my hair is alot healther using these products.

December 28, 2014

This conditioner makes my kinky coily hair super soft in a matter of a few minutes and immediately absorbs into my hair. Its not exactly "organic" but it works. I also find that it makes my hair easier to detangle, even though its a bit higher price than the cheaper conditioners I would definitely purchase it again.