• Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil
  • Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil Reviews

Ranked #1322 out of 2202 in Hair Care

This rare, ultra light weight formula is nature’s secret to silky perfection!  Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil instantly penetrates the hair shaft to seal in shine and protect from styling heat and UV damage.  Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil fights frizz, strengthens and moisturizes dry, brittle hair to give you smooth sexy tresses

February 22, 2016

Absolutely love it! Makes my hair so soft and gives it a great shine. Doesn't leave me feeling oily at all and protects my hair when I'm blow drying it. Easy to adjust to weather as well, I use less when I'm on the coast an it's humid and a bit more when I'm up north and it doesn't make my hair greasy!

May 02, 2015

This stuff is really good but I find sometimes it's too heavy on my hair. I can only use it on my freshly washed hair or else it feels too greasy.

March 11, 2015

The best thing to renew my scalp, and prevent split ends. It smells great. It helps so much. I love it

June 15, 2014

I love it! Leaves hair smooth, soft, frizz free, shiny and healthy. Oil is light and smells good. It doesn't make the hair oily but you probably would need to wash after 3 days as it will get oilier faster than usual.

October 15, 2013

I was given this as a birthday present, and rather than the hint about my bad hair days that I thought this was it turned out to be a whole new way of having a year of good hair days. If you have curly, wavy, or even just dry fly away hair you should run out and buy this, you will never look back (or wear a baseball cap again!).

May 16, 2013

I am in love with this product! It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling like silk! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have silky smooth hair! It's DEFINITELY worth the money!

November 28, 2012

I usually but a different brand of Moroccan Oil but the budget was a little tight this month and decided to give the Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil a try and wow, was I surprise! It worked really well. It tamed my frizz, made my hair smoother and helped protecting my hair against the heat of the iron. Good buy!

November 30, 2011

This is an amazing cheaper alternative to the high end,"Moroccan Oil."This product keeps your hair healthy, shiny, so smooth and soft. Only Word to describe it AMAZING!!!

August 25, 2011

I love putting this in my hair after i straighten it. It makes it feel so soft and look shiny! I cannot think of anything bad to say about this product. It smells great too!

August 25, 2011

A cheaper alternative to the famous Moroccan Oil!
    At only 7.99 at most drugstores, it does a great job at what it claims. I have not tried the regular Morocaan Oil, so I cannot compare the two. But the Organix version does make my hair very soft, shiny (not greasy), and silky. I can say that it is restoring my hair because the ends are pretty dry from heat and coloring. It's great value for money, and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.

Rosann150 has posted in the forum topic
    Covering grey!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!