• Organix Renewing Moroccan Argon Oil
  • Organix Renewing Moroccan Argon Oil

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argon Oil Reviews

Ranked #1001 out of 2162 in Hair Care

September 25, 2014

Love this product, it has a nice smell and makes my hair manageable without frizzies. Would definitely be purchasing more of this product.

September 25, 2014

Great product. I do not leave my house without adding this to my hair. Helps create frizz free curls! And helps tame my hair! Greats rid of my split end looking hay hair

May 28, 2014

This makes my hair very shiny even after blow drying. It also makes it possible to blow dry my hair faster (I don't know how or why!) and it smells amazing!

May 22, 2014

I love this product, not only does it help my hair to look its best but it also feels amazing. I have really thick hair and after I use this product and blow dry my hair its amazing.

May 20, 2014

For years I was a faithful buyer of the Moroccan Oil brand of argan oil, available only in salons and specialty stores, at a price point of $40 (or more, depending on the vendor) per 100ml. One day I noticed the Organix brand or argan oil in my local pharmacy and I thought I'd give it a try - at only $10 instead of my usual $40, I really had nothing to lose.

When I got home I took a good look at the ingredients list and couldn't help but notice that it was almost identical to the salon product. After only one use, I was hooked! The results were identical to the salon brand. My dry, heat-styled, colored and frizzy hair was soft, smooth and moisturized, for a fraction of the price I'd been paying. The Organix has the same color and texture as the Moroccan Oil brand, produces the exact same result and , as a bonus, actually smells better than the salon brand.

February 20, 2014

This is my new best friend!! Exceptional at controlling frizz and giving your hair a wonderful shine!

September 26, 2013

LADIES, DO NOT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT ADDING A DAB OF THIS TO YOUR HAIR! I SUFFER FROM BIG HAIR AND I FIND THIS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS TO TAME MY UNRULY LOCKS

July 31, 2013

I absolutely love this for my frizzy hair. I use it about once a week and sometimes more! I rub a small amount on my hair after the shower just to tame my do. The smell is amazing...If ur hair is ffrizzy and dry, it's a MUST-Try!!!