• Orglamix Mineral Eyeshadow

Orglamix Mineral Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #942 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 12, 2010

Orglamix Mineral Eyeshadow —
Mineral makeup has been all the rage for the past few years. These products are said to be better for the skin because they are made with natural minerals and most are non-comedogenic so they don't clog the pores.

Recently I was lucky enough to try Orglamix Mineral Eye Shadows. These eye shadows are 100% organic and provide luxurious color and coverage and are valued-priced. The range of colors that they offer is just jaw-dropping. In the Mineral Eyes category they have over 100 products listed ranging from the palest, most natural colors to bright vivid hues.

I prefer my makeup to be very natural in color and tone so I selected the Espresso and Teak colors as my first dip into Orglamix products.

When the products arrived and I opened my package I was a little worried. The eye shadows looked very dark and shimmery and I thought they were going to be too intense for my taste. I went ahead and gave them a try and was very surprised. The products went on beautifully and with just the right amount of color. Another benefit I found was that the color really lasted and didn't crease or fade. I like the fact that just a tiny bit of this product will go a long, long way.

To be honest I didn't expect to like these products as much as I do. I have already returned to the Orglamix store and scoped out the next colors I want to try!

August 19, 2010

Orglamix is 100% organic mineral makeup. I am so impressed with Orglamix eyeshadow! The eyeshadows are loose powder and very easy to apply. The color pigmentation is rich and bold & the color selection is wonderful. Knowing that the makeup you're putting on your face is natural and organic makes makeup that much more fun!

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS