Amazing

Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea Reviews

Ranked #797 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 16, 2015

This moisturizer is hit and miss for me. The price is steep ($40USD) but I really like that it's formulated without all those common bad-for-you ingredients. This looks, sounds, and smells amazing, but it just didn't live up to my expectations. I have fairly normal skin, maybe slightly combination if anything. I feel like this doesn't absorb. It's sort of greasy feeling and it just sits on top of my skin. I don't feel like it hydrates, it just slicks me up. I'm disappointed because I love so many other products from Origins. I want to love this too, but I don't!

August 15, 2014

I really like this product because it really does hydrate and moisturize my face, but it's a little greasy for my liking. However even if it is greasy, I would still definitely purchase it again.

August 29, 2012

I got this product free (in tube-form) during their Earth Day promotion, but it wasn't until recently that I realized how great this product could be with its added antioxidants for sun protection (infrared rays)!

This product isn't the most moisturizing moisturizer, but it holds up pretty well if you don't have dry and/or flaky skin. I find the minty scent a bit strong, but it doesn't bother me too much. It is also fairly easy to apply and the fact that it's pretty eco-friendly and doesn't contain a lot of harmful ingredients that other moisturizers include is a bonus!

I think that the price of this product is a bit high for my tastes (though it's about average with other high-end or "natural" brands). I'm also kind of wary since I can't gauge how effective it is against infrared rays (which is mainly what I'm using it for). But for people with around normal skin type, and who don't find this product too expensive, I would recommend this product to them. For me, however, when I'm done with this tube, I'll try to find another less expensive moisturizer that also includes added antioxidants.