• Origins Clear Improvement Mask
  • Origins Clear Improvement Mask

Origins Clear Improvement Mask Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 523 in Masks

June 17, 2016

This charcoal mask has some serious oil drying power without leaving your skin overdry. It has a tightening sensation so you know it is working. A little does a long way so this product lasts a long time, and is reasonably priced for the quality.

April 20, 2016

This is a great face mask and makes your skin feel super smooth after using it. It removes the oil especially in the T-zone. It isn't very drying afterwards, but I do tend to use a hydrating mask after. I try and use this once a week if I can and my skin look and feels great!

February 09, 2016

Awesome for clearing up minor breakouts and clogged pores. I use this about once a week to reduce and to prevent breakouts.

January 26, 2016

I like the formula, but I never noticed a difference on my skin...

December 19, 2015

Great smelling product. The charcoal mask tightens and helps draw out impurities, leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Easy to apply and wash off.

May 28, 2015

Love this mask! I suffer from blackheads and my pores were noticeable clearer after just one use.

January 18, 2015

I used this mask to help with my acne and with oil control. The product itself is scentless, and can be easily layered on. At first, I had quite a stinging sensation around my nose that was borderline painful which made me doubtful of the product. However, this stinging went away and it was alright after that. After washing the mask off, your face will still feel a bit tight, but I'm guessing that's a good thing, as it's tightening your pores.

October 23, 2014

I love this mask, it is truly a life saver. Whenever I have a bad breakout I use this and it clears up quite a bit by the next day, which is awesome.

September 02, 2014

This is my favorite face mask! I love love love it and will always purchase it. I use it 2 times a week and I actually like it so much more than Glamglow. Highly recommend.

July 21, 2014

THIS WORKS MIRACLES!

this thing is both great and inexpensive, for the multiple uses you get out of a single tube.

I use this mask once to twice a week and it immediatly unclog my pores, clears my imperfections and acne, and make my blackheads disappear in minutes. It feels cool and a tad tingling on my face and leaves my skin fresh and with a great glow. I simply love it.