Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 611 in Masks

March 23, 2017

I am totally obsessed with this product! I put on a thin layer at night right before I go to bed and I wake up with completely hydrated skin! Living in Canada, I suffer from extremely dry skin during the winter and this product gives me plump, hydrated skin. Highly recommended!

January 19, 2017

I quite like this mask the woman at the counter said to only use 3 times a week but I use it every night. I live in Calgary and it is super dry here so skin can really use the moisture. This goes on nice and doesn't leave a heavy sticky feeling! You don't need to use a lot!

January 16, 2017

This product is really nice because it makes your skin look hydrated but not oily which is something I struggle with. It's a face mask but you don't have to wash it off so it's very easy to use and doesn't take any time at all.

April 26, 2016

This is a great hydrating mask. I use it overnight. It never breaks me out which I usually have a problem with when it comes to these types of products.

March 28, 2016

Great mask for dry skin! I used this a couple of times a week in the winter months when my skin becomes so dry and flaky! This smells so fruity and yummy, feels really nice on the skin and my skin feels so hydrated when i wake up in the morning! Will keep using this for added hydration in the winter!

November 30, 2015

Love this overnight mask. It smells so good and feeds my dry and tired skin overnight. I love Origins masks. Non of them have disappointed me.

June 12, 2015

This mask is really great in the winter time when my skin is dry and flaky. It smells like lemongrass and mangoes which is a plus for me! It's a thick formula that you are supposed to rub into the skin and leave on overnight, then wipe off in the morning. I look forward to Sunday nights when I use this to start my week off right!

July 16, 2014

Great smelling!!! Did I mention that it smells great.

January 30, 2013

This is the best face mask ever if you're suffering from dry skin. The price is a bit more than drugstore brands at $23, but it is well worth every penny. After cleansing and toning, I slather this all over my face in a thin layer and hop into bed for the night. When I wake up any dry patches on my skin are gone and everything is left looking plump and refreshed.

Some people may not like the strong sent of this (It smells like a mixture of citris and peaches ... really fruity), but personally I love it! It does soak into your face during the night, and it doesn't leave any residue on your pillows in the morning.

This stuff is really a rescue for dry winter skin. Loveee it.