Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 14, 2016

J'ai la peau normal à mixte et j'ai adoré le produit !divine odeur d'orange à l'application ,la crème hydrate bien ma peau sans la rendre grasse. Gros format !

October 14, 2016

A moisturizer I always go back to. Used this for 2 years now and it keeps my skin looking so healthy and glowing. A little goes a long way. The scent is amazing

October 02, 2016

This product did not work for me at all! I loved the smell of it, but it did nothing for my skin and it broke me out (i have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin). I had to return it..

September 12, 2016

I can't live without this moisturizer. I've spent years and $$$ looking for the right moisturizer for my skin, and I've finally found it.

I have combination skin, oily nose and forehead but dry around the mouth and chin. This moisturizer isnt greasy or heavy at all, hydrates my skin where i need it to and doesn't make me break out because of all the oils other products have.

It smells amazing, like oranges. I plan to buy the trial kit of their other products in the same line.

August 23, 2016

First off I'd like to say that this moisturizer smells amazing! It's such a refreshing scent. But is the product effective? Yes, it most certainly is. This moisturizer is very lightweight yet extremely effective. The gel-like texture feels nice on the skin and absorbs almost instantly. I love this moisturizer for the morning time, especially before makeup.

August 13, 2016

OHHHHH MY GOD. Literally the most AMAZING moisturizer I've ever used. The smell is great and not overpowering at all, hydrates perfectly and a little goes a long way. I can't stress this enough, if you need hydration, this is the one to go for.

August 05, 2016

I love this moisturizer! It's not too thick, not too watery, it's just perfect. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized without making it oily or causing any breakouts! The smell is one of the many reasons I love it, it reminds me of an orange Popsicle on a hot day. This moisturizer lasted a whole year and a few months.

June 02, 2016

This is an overall good product. It has a citrus smell that gives you an extra hit of energy in the morning. I didn't find this cream very moisturizing, and a little thin in texture for my dry skin.

March 10, 2016

This day moisturizer smells amazing. It's very light so it's perfect for under make-up, but it does its job as a moisturizer at the same time. My face always looks a bit brighter after i use it each morning. The only drawback is that it doesn't have SPF.

January 27, 2016

The fragrance of this product is invigorating however I have oily skin - although this was a gel texture moisturizer I felt that it was too greasy on my skin. It left too much shine for my liking perhaps, I would have felt differently if I had tried it during the winter months

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas