• Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
  • Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins

Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Reviews

Ranked #984 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 17, 2017

I was able to rack up enough Sephora insider points to get a small sample of this for free not long ago. A little goes quite a long way. I always wake up feeling hydrated and loving the way my skin looks. It is lightly scented with the predominant scent being citrus. It's lovely as you're winding down for bed. The price of a full size pot, over $60 is far too much for me right now, but I'm glad to have tried the product. I would recommend this product to friends and purchase again some time in the future.

January 06, 2017

This is a great night cream, especially when you've been out all day in the sun. I always bring this on my travels too. I use it after skiing, and quite regularly at night. It smells good. It's thick and smells great too. It works wonders and my skin looks great and fresh after using it

October 03, 2016

I received a sample size of this product and it works well. It a great night mask. The smell is really pleasant like citrus and oranges and after wearing it constantly you see and improvement on your skin.

September 27, 2016

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!!! It feels so fresh on my skin and it is very hydrating.. it's not cheap but totally worth it! I just love this product. Usually i would try something else just to compare but I dont even want to.. I'll just stick with this one. I love it!!

July 02, 2016

I redeemed 100 of my Sephora BI points to get a sample of this and it's the best face cream I've used yet! The smell is the fruitiest, prettiest scent ever and it's thick and rich, yet applies so easily. My skin is instantly refreshed and nourished. I wake up in the morning and my skin looks great! I have super dry skin, and no matter what cream I'd apply at night, I'd wake up with dry patches... but not with this cream! I can't wait to go get some more. 9/10!

April 08, 2016

I used this product as a night cream for almost two years. The skin looks rejuvenated in the morning and my boyfriend kept saying me that the smell was amazing. Perfect for combination skin.

March 28, 2016

This is a good night cream. It is very hydrating so great for those with dry skin. I use it in combination with the Origins high potency skin renewal oil. I just finished my jar recently however will probably wait to repurchase this next winter. I don't feel like I need as much hydration in the summer months and there are some other products I want to try in the meantime!

March 26, 2016

Loooove this cream. Smells like fruit loops for one. Two it's thick and really does hydrate my overly dry skin. No irritation or blemishes from it and it's made of great quality ingredients. When I bought my 50 ml, I got a free 30 ml of it as well as two other samples. So it may seem pricey at 53 dollars but it's honestly worth it for the amount that you get.

March 10, 2016

This moisturizer is thick and heavy so you can feel your skin revitalizing as soon as you apply it. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft in the morning after waking up and helps brighten my complexion.

December 27, 2015

Great night cream, although I don`t think I will continue to use it because I find it a little too thick (to my personal liking). This has a nice orangey scent and I`ve always loved the brand for its use of natural ingredients. My skin does feel refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning - just in general very healthy ! Didn't cause me to break out so that's a plus !!