ORIGINS Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask

ORIGINS Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 519 in Masks

September 12, 2016

This product works amazing especially after the Origins Active Charcoal Mask. You don't have to rinse this off if you don't want either. It smells great and makes my skin super soft and moisturized, not greasy at all either. I love this stuff and I will be buying a new tube when I run out!

August 15, 2016

First off, I read a ton of positive reviews on the mask so I thought I should try it as I have really troubling skin.
I got it from Sephora for somewhere between $30-$40. It is reasonably priced like most other face masks.
When I first tried it, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It's strong and minty.
It goes on great as well, it's thick and covers the whole face well.
I can't stress how much I love the tingling feeling it gave my face with the cooling effect from the mint. It really is a great feeling.

I find this product to be really nice as well as it feels really nice, however, I did not really find it really has any significant results. It makes your face feel cleaner as if your pores were just wiped out but it didn't seem to do much for the troubling acne part of my face.
I may purchase it again, it would probably do more good if I use it more consistency. I would recommend anyone to give it a good shot though.

December 27, 2015

I've heard many reviewers rave about this facial cleanser, but it was average for my skin. It didn't feel like there's anything special about this one. I love Origins products, but this one is just average.

October 17, 2015

A great all around mask to help your troubled skin return to perfection.

I used a different mask before an event and it left my skin so overly dry it was unbearable. I tried this mask and instantly my skin was returned to a healthy state. My skin was moisturized, soft and nourished. It was even bright and glowing.
This is one of my new staples in my skin care routine.

February 20, 2014

This wash-off mask is really good for my combination/oily T-zone area. It's really helps clearing out my breakouts on my forehead.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye