Origins Spot Remover Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

July 23, 2016

Works well but very very drying! I liked this product a lot at first but the more I used it, the less effective I found it... Now I use it with another acne treatment and I find it works better than it does alone.

July 10, 2015

For sure one of the best spot removers I have tried so far. It's not that cheap but it lasts quite awhile and it actually makes a difference. After applying to the affected areas, they immediately feel less sore. It's almost a cool, soothing effect and the next morning the spots are significantly less painful and swollen, after a few days of use they are pretty dried up and smaller in size.

February 20, 2013

I am obsessed with this product! Its AMAZING, I started using this product a couple of years ago when a friend recommended it to me. If you have acne prone skin then this will zap the zit away. Its a little pricey but SO worth the price. I totally recommend!

January 30, 2013

I decided to review my favorite acne product this week for the contest! The origins super spot remover is by far my favorite acne spot treatment of all time. I’ve tried LOADS of spot treatments, especially in my teenage years, and I can honestly say that nothing compares to this tiny bottle of magic. It contains Salicylic Acid, Caffeine, and Red Algae and gets rid of redness and the puffiness of a pimple overnight. At $14.50, it’s a little bit pricey for a mere .3 fl oz bottle, but it is well worth every drop. I would not recommend wearing this under makeup, but it can be used at night very easily. Also, make sure you don’t use this as a whole face acne treatment as it dries out your skin REALLY easily. It’s meant to be used as a spot treatment and for that it kicks those pimples to the curb in less than 24hrs.

February 22, 2010

After several years of pretty clear skin, my acne has recently flared up (not cool in your late 20s!). Since I've been won over with origins facial cleansors, I bought Spot Remover, as a topical nighttime treatment to get rid of these ugly red dots! I read the reviews on Origins which varied from "this stuff is great, it clears acne without drying, unlike other spot treatments" to "this is over-priced junk." Unfortunately, $12 later, I'm more in agreement with the later half. It's true -- it has not dried out my skin, so maybe if that is a major concern this is a product you should consider. However it failed to acheive it's purpse -- get rid of my acne! I used it every night for 2 weeks with no improvement. Am currently in the market to try something else.