• Orijen Cat Food
  • Orijen Cat Food

Orijen Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 273 in Pet Products

February 21, 2016

Love this food and once you read the ingredient list you will know why! The ingredients are all biologically appropriate and you can pronoun every ingredient and know exactly what your cat is eating. My cat loves the flavors and its hasn't had any recalls on the food, its based out of Canada and all ingredients are from the area nothing bad goes into the food. They have been awarded one of the best cat foods on the market and after watching a few orijen/ champion pet food videos I am happy to say my cat gets the best dry kibble food she can get!!! Happy pet parent with this food, would recommend hands down!!!

January 27, 2016

Our Mastiff LOVES this food! Her coat is shiny and healthy and she is a perfect weight.
    We had to tried switching her to a different quality dig food because it is quite a drive for us to get her Six Fish (not many places sell it near to our home). The food we had tried her with was highly recommended by our Vet however, within a couple of weeks, her coat was not nearly as shiny, she was shedding a great deal, and she developed a yeast issue. Mastiffs are prone to allergies and skin issues and we noticed a rash in her groin area.
    We switched her back to Six Fish and, right away, her skin cleared up and her coat is back to it's beautiful shiny self.
    She was also very happy that she is back to Six Fish as she gets super excited about meal time!
    We will never switch her again and, even though it means an hour each way to get this food for her, it is definitely worth the trip!
    I recommend it to everyone I know who has dogs.

April 08, 2015

Similar to Acana, Orijen is a Canadian brand that offers "biologically appropriate" food for carnivorous cats - removing any unnecessary carbs from grains that carnivores don't need to eat.

Like the Acana Pacifica, my cat loves the Six Fish from Orijen. Origin is a higher-protein cat food so I will sometimes switch out between the two brands. She is an indoor cat that is still quite active but I don't think she needs a super high protein food all of the time.

Six Fish is made with fresh, regional (Canadian) fish and I absolutely love to support the brand (as does my kitty).

Arielle26 added a new review for