Orly Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #506 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

October 21, 2016

Received this for free in a cosmopolitan magazine and absolutely love it! It stays on better than all my other nail polish brands without chipping or pealing! The pigments are great and easy to apply. I later found out that they are a family run business and have a wonderful design team that hand designs each polish colour. I'm really happy to support their business!

September 13, 2016

Orly has some of my favourite shades of nail polish. Super pigmented, their neon polishes are some of my go to for summer shades, and they have beautiful glittery polish if that's what you're looking for.

March 22, 2016

I bought the colour "lift the veil" which is a light pink with a touch of peach colour. I find that I need two sometimes three coats for opacity but it goes on smoothly and isn't too thin in viscosity. I do wish the peachiness would show on the nail like it does in the bottle but overall good quality.

March 16, 2016

I recently bought the shade Lollipop and was so impressed by its opacity with just 1 coat, but I did end up applying two coats. The colour is absolutely beautiful and perfect for Spring!

February 17, 2016

I love orly. I buy it at Sally's beauty supply stores. I get the coverage I want in one coat. Dries quickly and lasts a long time. Removes easily. I love the metallic gold shade.

February 13, 2016

I lack the patience when it comes to nail polish application. This product dries very quickly which makes application a breeze. In addition I only apply two coats and it seems to last for 4 days without chipping (I wash my hands a lot at work).

January 16, 2016

By far my favorite nail polish brand! Amazing formula, dries quickly and lasts longer than other brands. Easy to apply and handle thanks to the rubber handle!

September 26, 2015

One of my favourite nail polish brands ! This nail polish never chips and doesn't require too many coats. I would definitely recommend over OPI.

May 02, 2015

I love nail polish, and orly is one of the best brands that I own. Though a bit pricey the color is very very pretty. The color looks great after two coats.

June 13, 2014

I'm a fan of neon shades and orly doesn't disappoint. Their neon orange is my summer pedicure staple. The polish glides on and provides great coverage and on trend colours!