Orly Nailtrition

Orly Nailtrition Reviews

1 review
Ranked #882 out of 1480 in Nail Polish

August 13, 2014

Been using this product for almost 3 years now and it's my go-to nail treatment & base coat. It doubles as a basecoat in addition to treating your nails or you can wear it by itself as a nail treatment. I like that it has a pinkish hue so that if you decide to use it as a treatment, it still looks elegant on the nails as you layer it on each day.

As a nail growth treatment, you apply a new layer every day for up to 2 weeks, then peel it off. I found it repaired my nails quite well, especially since I have thin nails and a split nail on of one of my fingers. Although it didn't heal it entirely, I found it reduced the visibility of the line.

As a base coat, it's excellent! I find it helps prevent staining and helps adhere the polish well by providing an excellent surface for a base.

Together I feel like it offers something beneficial for my nails while helping to provide a good base for everything I put on top of it.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's