• Oro Gold 24K Deep Peeling
  • Oro Gold 24K Deep Peeling

Oro Gold 24K Deep Peeling Reviews

Ranked #523 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 29, 2016

It is super effective, my skins looks a lot better after one use. It rubs off all the dirt and dry skin off my face and even my acne lessens after usage of the product. However, it is very pricey and if you have the money for it then it's worth trying out.

March 14, 2015

Love love love using Oro Gold. It's hard to believe I always turned down the lady on a sample as I passed. This time I said okay. I've been using it ever since and my face has got a lot more clearer (acne and scars). Pores have become smaller and my face feels amazing and so fresh after it's used. I've already recommended it to all my friends. Who would have thought gold would be a good cleanser? Love it!

April 05, 2014

This product gets the deep grime out of skin that regular cleansers and exfoliants can't get. It is used once a week and you can see the dirt and grime it is getting out of the skin even after cleansing. It works well, however is quite expensive if bought at regular price ($128). I got it at 50% off and if I can find it for that price again I may buy it. If you have the money to spend, or if you get facials often, I recommend it because then you can cut back on the money you spend on facials. No fragrance for those with sensitivities.