Amazing

Orogold Cosmetics 24K Multi-Vitamin Day MoisturizerOrogold Cosmetics 24K Multi-Vitamin Day Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 01, 2016

I received a few of the samples of orogold when in the local mall, they were giving out and encouraging.
I decided to try, honestly quite impressed, absorbed into the skin well and left it very hydrated and beautiful looking.
My skin was glowing!!
My skin became soft and moisturized!

I noticed there was a very subtle but nice present fragrance within the moisturizer.
I noticed that the moisturizer left face soft all day not just for a few hours.

There are a few other moisturizers I use daily, so not sure I would purchase this one...but it did surprise me, I did like it a lot!!

October 06, 2015

I also got this as a sample and loved it! made my skin so soft and looked great. Just to bad it is way to expensive for my wallet

October 06, 2015

I received a few sample of this - godforbid I actually purchase the real full sized 1.7oz container - it's almost $200 (CAD)!

This literally makes my skin shine and feel so well moisturized - I have never tried a moisturizer that made my skin feel so soft and healthy.

Perhaps one day if I win the lottery, I could afford and talk myself into the full size, but alas, a mere peasant must suffice with $50 and below creams.