Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Chips - Aged Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 24, 2016

I love these they taste great they are easy to find they are a reasonable price I also love the BBQ flavor they taste better than doritos or other cornight chips

August 23, 2016

I could not stop eating it!!!! They were so light and tasty. I hid the bag from my kids and ate it at night when they were asleep:))) I like the fact that they were made from corn as well.

August 05, 2016

I received the popcorn chips in the mail as a free sample. It is very crunchy but it's also too salty for my taste buds. I am concerned about the sodium levels in food so I probably won't buy it in the future.

August 05, 2016

I received a sample of these in the mail and thought they were okay. I didn't enjoy the taste enough to repurchase them but for an alternative to chips and for someone who loves rice crackers these may do the trick for a snack. I dont necessarily think these are super healthy by any means but they didn't feel as greasy as a bag of chips.

August 05, 2016

I got a free sample of this in the mail and these chips are awful ! They don't feel healthy and yet they are so tasteless and bland. Will never purchase.

June 17, 2016

If you like rice crackers these are for you! Simply put they are smaller and differently shaped ricecrackers. Barely could taste the cheddar. Will not be buying again.

June 13, 2016

i received a sample of this in the mail!!!the cheese flavor is mild and does not leave an after taste..i love the texture of these.they are light and crispy!!! you can not stop eating them they are addictive for sure... these are my new evening snack!!!these are a decent price too!~!!

June 13, 2016

I must say these were very yummy! They are a perfect guilt free snack. You have the crunchiness of a chip, plus the enjoyment of "popcorn" Enjoyed every bite of these... Try Em'!

June 13, 2016

I got a chance to try a small pack of this, then I am hooked. Bought a few more bags already. I really love the texture of this chips and a touch of chedder cheese taste

June 13, 2016

I tried to save a chip to take a picture - but they were too good and I ate them all. It's been a long time since I've been able to enjoy popcorn, as my body does not digest the kernels properly anymore. As soon as I saw the bag though, I was drooling. The chips were perfectly crunchy, perfectly - and not overly - coated, and they filled my need for munchies. I love that I can actually pronounce its ingredients and that the bag tells me the popcorn chips also comes in a few different flavours (though, I already know this Aged Cheddar will be my favorite).
The chips are the size and shape of Doritos, but not as salty. The mild cheddar flavour was just enough zing to keep me reaching my hand in for another one..and another one..until they were all gone. Only downside: I probably could eat a crate of them in one sitting, if given the chance. I will definitely buy this product in the future and totally recommend to all friends, family and followers! I received this product as a free sample from the manufacturer.