Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Chips - Aged Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 1227 in Snacks

March 14, 2017

The package was too small for the price and there were some burnt chips. Not the quality that I would have expected from Orville Reddenbacher. Not worth it.

March 08, 2017

These have a good crisp crunch and enough cheese flavour, not heavily coated. Best to keep them refrigerated though if you don't go through the whole bag quickly, otherwise they get stale-ish.

October 24, 2016

I love these they taste great they are easy to find they are a reasonable price I also love the BBQ flavor they taste better than doritos or other cornight chips

August 23, 2016

I could not stop eating it!!!! They were so light and tasty. I hid the bag from my kids and ate it at night when they were asleep:))) I like the fact that they were made from corn as well.

August 05, 2016

I received the popcorn chips in the mail as a free sample. It is very crunchy but it's also too salty for my taste buds. I am concerned about the sodium levels in food so I probably won't buy it in the future.

August 05, 2016

I received a sample of these in the mail and thought they were okay. I didn't enjoy the taste enough to repurchase them but for an alternative to chips and for someone who loves rice crackers these may do the trick for a snack. I dont necessarily think these are super healthy by any means but they didn't feel as greasy as a bag of chips.

August 05, 2016

I got a free sample of this in the mail and these chips are awful ! They don't feel healthy and yet they are so tasteless and bland. Will never purchase.

June 17, 2016

If you like rice crackers these are for you! Simply put they are smaller and differently shaped ricecrackers. Barely could taste the cheddar. Will not be buying again.

June 13, 2016

i received a sample of this in the mail!!!the cheese flavor is mild and does not leave an after taste..i love the texture of these.they are light and crispy!!! you can not stop eating them they are addictive for sure... these are my new evening snack!!!these are a decent price too!~!!

June 13, 2016

I must say these were very yummy! They are a perfect guilt free snack. You have the crunchiness of a chip, plus the enjoyment of "popcorn" Enjoyed every bite of these... Try Em'!