Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn White Chedder Chipotle

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn White Chedder Chipotle Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

January 01, 2016

I love white cheddar and mixed with the popcorn its amazing and you get that little kick of heat with the chipotle,this popcorn is so good

March 13, 2015

Yuck. No we did not like these at all! Bought by accident and decided to try them. They smell horrible and it was too overpowering to eat. Not a fan.

February 21, 2014

I was recently able to try some of Orville Redenbacher's NEWEST creation White Cheddar Chipotle popcorn. In all honesty I am more of a popcorn fan that I am of chips so I tried these right away. 100 % whole grain popcorn, 0 trans fat and a great source of fiber what was not to like. The popcorn is light and fluffy and the butter doesn't stick to your teeth (a plus plus for me.) To be honest, when I read the word Chipotle I didn't think I would like the flavour that much as I have always been a plain popcorn, butter and your everyday flavoured popcorn eater such as sour cream and onion etc. This flavour was great and I would definitely look to purchasing it.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!