Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn chips Sweet and Salty.. Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 1172 in Snacks

Taste

Nutritional value

May 12, 2016

My mother in law bought these and had them out during a family gathering. I'm not a huge popcorn person, but I always snack when there's food in front of me, so I tried these anyways. I love them! They're honestly the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Sometimes you'll get a piece that was completely covered in whatever the stuff is, and it's so delicious. We took the rest of the bag home to eat because I loved them so much. They're not expensive either, and a lot comes in one bag!! Needless to say, we have these out at every big family gathering now!

Taste

Nutritional value

March 14, 2016

I was doing my weekly shop at Food Basics ..... I saw that the Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Chips Sweet and Salty were on sale for $1.99 the fact that I had a $1 off coupon made the price even more attractive !!! They our in a distinct red bag with a picture of the triangular shaped chips packed In a 155 gram bag they come in 3 other flavours Buttery, Aged Cheddar,and BBQ. They make a great snack,they are nice and crunchy,taste great... a serving of 20 chips is approx 120 calories,although a little high in sodium 220mg, Fibre 1gram, sugar 5gram ..I would serve these at a party or as an afternoon or evening snack..