Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Chips Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1114 in Snacks

June 28, 2016

Very tasty snack if you love chips and popcorn this is the best of both worlds
    It's not a snack that will hit your diet hard and not greasy like chips but taste like butter popcorn

June 24, 2016

I tried the free sample bag I received. I'm sad to say I thought they were awful. There's is 5 of us here and 3 didn't like and 2 did.. they do not taste like other popcorn chips that I have enjoyed. I found them a little to salty and the buttery flavor left a bad after taste in my mouth. There's not many things I'm not fond of but sorry Orville redenbacher this one is a fail for me.

June 12, 2016

we just tried these as i received a free sample bag!!! they have a very unique ...its buttery and tastes like a pop corn chip ..its a really neat flavor cobonation!! the texture is soft yet crispy!!! i will buy these to snack on for sure!!!!!

June 12, 2016

These chips are a great little snack treat! They are super light, loaded with flavor and not that bad for you! I tried the "buttery" flavor and was not disappointed. Great for a games night, or just snacking alone watching a movie. Almost guilt free snacking!!

June 10, 2016

Got a free sample of this in the mail and was extremely unimpressed. Wasn't very crunchy and the taste wasn't very strong - so overall it was just a terrible snack. The flavor just seemed dusted on top ...

June 10, 2016

Tasty and crunchy!! My kids loved them. Could possibly use a little more flavour, but we're really good overall. Will most likely buy them in the future.

June 08, 2016

i love these, they are nice and light. great snack.. they are not expensive... i can eat the whole bag in one sitting though. they are good. i like them a lot

June 08, 2016

Like many others on here, I received this in the mail. I was slightly creeped out because who sends free food without any address? I decided to risk the chance of poisoning because I was hungry. The taste was not too bad. I'm not certain that it tasted like aged cheese because I generally do not buy aged cheese, but it did not taste bad. The issue was that once you sucked up all the powder on the chip, the chip tasted rather plain. It'd be nice if the taste was sort of soaked through the chip. But overall, the chip is great for your couch potato days.

June 06, 2016

I received this in my mail and i tried it right away, although i think it needs stronger flavour it is tasty enough. I shared with my kids and they loved it. The subtle flavour perfect for the kids, and i love it has less calories than regular chip.
    I don't like to eat popcorn because it can get stuck between my teeth, this chip solve that problem. Hooray.

June 04, 2016

I'm not too crazy about these. The concept is great, but the execution is subpar. I like the texture of them; they really do have a bit of a popcorn fluffiness texture to them, which really gives them an edge in comparison to many other chip alternatives like various brands of cracker chips. I'm a tad disappointed in the flavours though. They are incredibly mind and thus a tad on the bland side. I do appreciate that they do not taste overly salty, but I do wish the flavours were stronger. Still a good chip alternative, but I expect better from Orville.

1stWV has started a new forum topic