Good

Oryany Autostrada Leather Satchel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #39 out of 99 in Handbags

October 08, 2014

I admired this when I was in the SF Anthropologie, it was $388 USD marked down to $230....but I didn't get it.

I saw it on the anthropologie website a few weeks ago, it was still $230 but had 25% additional off...but by the time I checked out , the bag was sold out.

So....to my great surprise, I was in the Montreal Anthropologie yesterday, and this bag was on sale for $99 (down from $435)! There were 3 of them too! I guess this bag must be an acquired taste.....but luckily I love it.

Beautiful colour combination, it is a spring and summer bag but the black zippers allow you to pretty much wear it with any outfit. The build and the leather is excellen, the lining is bright and beautiful, the interior has 3 zippered pockets and the centre pockets has slots and 2 zippered pouches for important things. And I LOVE shoulder straps.....its the perfect travel bag. :-)

Very good price at $99....and there should still be 2 more at Anthro Montreal (I have not seen this bag at any of the Anthro's in Toronto). Great buy if you like the style. I personally love structured bags and yes it kind of looks like a bowling bag....but I still love it. :-)

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for