Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

Refresh, revive, and recharge your hair and scalp without water. Pronto is perfect for use between washings, in a rush, or as a midday hair pick-me-up. It contains natural rice, oat, and tapioca starches, which cleanse hair by absorbing excess oil, product, and grease. Increases hair volume at the roots without weighing hair down. Tea tree oil helps treat the scalp and reduce the occurrence of dandruff, while the invigorating lemon verbena fragrance leaves hair smelling and feeling fresh.

August 14, 2016

I'm not too keen on this dry shampoo. The fragrance did not appeal to me – it suddenly reminded me of deodorant. One has to apply it from quite a distance otherwise one is left with a layer of white powder on one's hair. Nonetheless, it is effective in absorbing oil. However, the hair was not as fresh as I would like it to be.

February 27, 2016

I have amazingly oily scalp and can't go more than 1 1/2 days before my hair gets oily enough that I have to put it up in a pony tail. I have tried numerous types and brands of dry shampoos and this stuff is the best I have used. It seems expensive at first especially compared to some of the popular drugstore brands, but with OB pronto a little goes a long way. Yes it can leave a white cast as with any white powder but with my brunette hair I don't see much of a difference and what I do see looks more like highlights rather than splotches of white powder. I can't stand the spray versions of dry shampoo because I have had way too many incidents with the nozzle getting clogged and no longer working. I never have that issue with this and the smell is so fresh and not "perfumy" like most dry shampoos. I have a large size and travel and use it everywhere I go. I even have one in the car. Oh and this is great for camping, no worries about the aerosol cans.

January 24, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this dry shampoo. Can't say enough good things about it. The smaller bottle lasts FOREVER. The scent is very clean and fresh and I love the volume it gives my hair when I shake it on. The only negative I can think of is that in my last two bottles, the dry shampoo got "stuck" in the lid and so, i would have to take off the cap, sprinkle it into my hands and then pat it into my roots. Took a little bit longer to apply, but the result is always worth it, I purchase mine at Sephora. One of my favourite beauty products.

July 22, 2015

I used Oscar Blandi for a long time before moving on to other dry shampoos. I just don't really feel like this shampoo was rave-worthy. I don't like that it is not an aerosol applicator, as this made it harder to gauge what was coming out. It worked fine, but not great. It didn't leave me feeling particularly convinced that I looked less greasey. Overall, it's expensive, and there's better out there.

September 06, 2013

Tried it at a salon when I was in a hurry. I cant complain.

March 27, 2013

Great dry shampoo - I also got it in sale from Sephora almost two years ago and I still have about 1/5 left. I use it on days when I do not have enough time to wash my hair but I do not want it to look flat and without style.

It is a decent product, works well and lasts, though I prefer sprays better than powder, however, I think powders do last longer.

If you are in the market for a dry shampoo, I would definitely give it a try - every one should have a dry shampoo in their cabinet for those days.

January 12, 2012

I love love love this. I picked up the small bottle on a whim at sephora and while at the time the 12 dollars seemed like a bit much for the tiny bottle but it lasted over 5 months of regular use! I actually lost the first bottle before I finished it! My one suggestion would to replace the tiny tip with a shaker tip to allow for a more even distribution of product.

March 19, 2011

I LOVE this product, and have turned many others into an addict. I have the large size at home, and a small one in my "emergency kit" in my purse. It is a savior when a wash and dry isn't an option and prolongs your blowout. It smells so good (like a soft lemon scent) and actually gives extra body. It is SO fast and easy. 1 minutes in the bathroom and your hair will look freshened.

August 17, 2010

This powder works but the bottle design is flawed. The narrow tip is supposed to help put the product directly on the roots but it still comes out in uneven bursts and turns my scalp white, even though I try to rub it in well. You have to put it in your hands first. There must be better options out there.

July 20, 2010

I have hair extensions so I try to make them last by not shampooing too often. Pronto allows me to 'dry' shampoo everyday and has cut my 'wet' shampooing in half!
It gives oily hair 'just washed' body too!!
I love the fresh lemony smell and can't say enough about how much I love this product!